12.30.2009

Family Pictures

I won a free photo session (and some yummy snickernoodles) through a friend's sister's blog a few months ago. Becky Leung did a great job and we had a lot of fun. I know she was not quite sure what to do with Cooper who refused to smile in any pictures, but we just know that's how he is right now and so all the pictures she captured fit his personality perfectly. Check out her blog, I'd definitely recommend her as a photographer; she has a great eye and caught some really fun perspectives and shots of all of us. I especially love the vibrant colors, as well as the black and white versions. I just printed black and white shots for our living room and they look great on the entertainment center.
























6 comments:

Casey said...

i love cooper's face on the 14th photo. these turned out really great.

Stephanie said...

I love your pictures! We need to have some new family pictures taken! I can't believe how big the boys are getting! We miss you guys. Did you get the gift we sent by way of Eric's parents house?

Frazier Family said...

I'm glad you posted all those. You got some really cute pictures! I love Coopers serious face. He's just as serious in person! Well he was with me anyways. You got some really cute pictures with you and Chris. You are so photogenic!

Sandy said...

Who's the photographer?

Jenny said...

@ Sandy-I never know if people are informed when you answer their question...I wish blogger was like facebook in that way that you are notified when there is an automatic reply to your comment...but thanks for the question, the photographer is Becky Leung and I just added the link to her blog but it is: http://booboophotos.blogspot.com/

Laura Roberts said...

ok, these pics are amazing!!! Your family is so cute! And you look beautiful in them, especially that fun shot of just you! How fun that you got these done. I'm glad to see them all!