10.17.2010

Trip to D.C.


 
 
 
The boys had me take 2 of their stuffed animal with me on my trip. They were so cute about it. Though Ian was seriously worried I wasn't coming home, he asked if I would be home for Christmas!
 

Chris was kind enough to surprise me with a trip to D.C. to visit his sitter, Val (truth be told I was furious at first that he was sending me! I know I'm kind of a brat sometimes.) But of course I had a ball seeing the sites, went down to New York for a day, had some great "Jenny" time and brought the kids back fun souvenirs. By the time I got home I definitely had missed the boys but did appreciate the time to rejuvenate.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

love love love love love the fact that you updated your blog!

Spencer and Shalynn said...

Sounds fun! What a nice, thoughtful husband.