6.15.2012

A Much Needed Update

 Visiting sweet Grandie. AJ loves playing with him.
 Such a cute girl!
 Caveman loves pushing AJ in the swings.
 I almost forgot where this big bear was from...but yes, it was visiting Andrea and Justin the day they left for Thailand. Silly kids.(that goes for my three and A&J. haha, cute just realized their names are AJ's initials) :)
 Bubba on his last day of school with his cute cubby. Of course I wanted to document as many details of his kindergarten year as possible. I can't believe how fast it's gone.
 "Bah-pa" as AJ calls him reading books. She is just starting to actually let us leave the book open to the same page and read words. She loves when I do animals sounds.
 
Love my baby girls so much! And those big chubby cheeks and blue eyes...
Caveman in all his native monkeyness.

Well, this isn't everything we've done in the last 7 months or even an adequate representation. But at least now it won't say "7 months" as my last updated blog post when I check my families' blogs, haha! Blogging had to take the back burner a few years ago when I struggled to find balance with being on the internet. There is always so much to do as it is and I hardly have a moment on the computer to respond to email it seems.I figure it it better to live my life than blog about it, but I also realize that means much of our daily lives and even big events haven't been adequately recorded or shared with family who aren't close, even though we do. At first I thought I'd set a goal of weekly updating the blog; now I'm thinking maybe at least one monthly recap post would be more realistic and sufficient. Or maybe when I finally dump my pictures from the memory card I can make sure I upload a few cute ones of the kids so friends and family can see them. We shall see what happens. Hopefully it will be less than 7 months at the very least.

2 comments:

Valori I. Perry said...

Whoo hoo! I love knowing a bit of what's going on! Thank you!

Andrea said...

Loved this post! It definitely is a balancing act to not let the Internet take up too much time. Being in Thailand of course gives us a great reason to update often, but Justin and I have talked about our regular blog and it's going to be a lot more simple when we get back. My goal will be a picture and a paragraph. Short and sweet! That way it won't interphere with life--it'll just document it for ourselves and others! You're a smart one:) LOVE those pics of atleigh!!! She's adorable! Miss you guys:)