1.23.2008

Paternity, Maternity Tests



We were at Target the other night looking for a vacuum (we bought a Dyson DC07, btw and so far are very impressed with it). Ian got bored and started sticking plungers on his face. Thank heaven they were new. My mom, bless her heart, distracted Ian from plunging his nostrils and they somehow ended up building the Great Wall of Plungers in the Small Electrics aisle in Target. That's my boy!



Jenny has not been feeling well today, so Ian and I went to do some errands so that she could get a better chance for some rest. We went to Wendy's for lunch and Ian was such a good boy. He ate all his chicken nuggets and his yogurt, but when it came to dessert, he demonstrated that he really is Jenny's son. Instead of the Frosty, Ian wanted to pour salt on his hands (and his toy and the table) and lick it off. Zero interest in the Frosty.

I'd say that we have conclusively determined both paternity and maternity.

1 comment:

Angie said...

salt is definitely Jenny's style! I love the great wall of plungers, he is a very good architect! I'm sorry Jenny isn't feeling well.