8.05.2008

Hello (and goodbye) Friend!

It was hard to get a good pic of two toddlers being nice and still for very long (does that ever happen?) but I had to post something about a fun, though short, Las Vegas visit from our good friends, the Fraziers. Mike, Elizabeth (Boo) and Max are from our ward in Provo and unfortunately won't be there when we move back this Friday! Mike is started medical school at UCLA (which is way impressive!) so they were on their way through Las Vegas a few weeks ago, moving to their new house in Anaheim. I was so glad to see Boo and Max, even just for a few minutes. I've missed seeing them while we've been gone this summer; it's sad that the timing of our moves overlapped! But hopefully sooner than later we'll plan a trip to Disneyland and get to visit them in their new house.
I am grateful for Boo, her friendship and example, and think she is such an incredible person (and really funny too!). Max is one of my favorite little boys in the whole world (third, of course, to my two boys; sorry to any other little boys I know and love, but the competition is pretty steep!). There is just something about that kid that melts your heart and makes you grin from ear to ear. (And talk about some of the coolest hair ever! I've never known a 1 year old who could brag about a head of hair like he has!). We'll miss having them in Provo, but are excited for their new start and adventures awaiting them in California. Plus, we've still got gmail chat and text, so really, I can't ever feel that far away from Boo! :) We love ya, guys!

P.S. Boo, no rush, but when you are more settled in, email me the pics you took. I'd love to see those, too! Hope things are going well!!

No comments: