3.04.2009

Bragging Rights

I doubted Chris would post this himself, so I figured as his wife this type of thing is my prerogative. Ever since we ran the 5K in Las Vegas last summer we have been looking forward to doing more with our running. I am proud to say that Chris especially is keeping this going. He has been going to the indoor track 2-3 times a week since the start of the year. His goal is to run at least 100 times during 2009 (I think he is up 15 right now). I am extremely proud of him, his efforts and progress. The above picture is his first under 30 minute 3-mile run! He has been doing awesome! He is actually out for a run as I type this.

We are looking forward to the Rex Lee 5K next Saturday. We have races planned for the upcoming months as well. I am grateful Chris is trying so hard to stay in shape and push himself to achieve goals he may not have ever considered before. Keep running!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Way to go! That's awesome that you guys are doing that. Those pics of Ian are cute too. Did you guys find a job yet? We haven't heard anything!

Unknown said...

Yay! I hope you have fun at the Rex Lee. Sad I'll miss it, I haven't run in a couple weeks.