12.10.2007

Home Again, Home Again...

We're home! Sort of. I have my first final in the morning and two more before this time next week, so we decided to move Jenny and Ian and Cooper in to my parents house out in Pleasant Grove. In any case, Jenny and Cooper left the hospital this evening and this time I remembered the camera! Cooper was down to 6lbs 14oz this morning (pretty normal) and his bilirubin count is high enough that we are going to go back to the hospital on Wednesday morning to get it checked again. Other than that, he is doing great! His head is assuming a very normal (and very pleasing, I might add) shape and he is sleeping and eating well. Jenny is feeling better than she was with Ian and is very cute with our boys! I am SO proud of her and love to watch her with our cute little family.


3 comments:

Laura said...

How the heck are you guys!? Yor little one is adorable! (Boys rule by the way!) You will love watching Ian form a relationship with Cooper. It is such an amazing thing! Congratulations on your new addition! We'll have to get all of our boys together to play soon! Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!

-Laura Ellis

Sarah said...

Cooper is so cute and I live hearing the stories about Ian's reactions to him! I hope that the bilireuben goes down soon. Good luck to yall!
-Sarah H.

Angie said...

Hey guys! congratulations on the new addition. He and Ian are both soooo adorable! We're so glad that things are going well for you. Check us out at dodgeparty.blogspot.com. We love ya and miss ya.
Angie and Keith Dodge