3.20.2008

Hot off the line

I am not the biggest fan of donuts, but when Law Partners (which BTW, I have been nominated as president of Law Partners for next year..LOL!) had a Children's Hour there last week, I figured Ian would get like to watch the donuts getting made and he loves eating them! I had never seen the donut machines, so that was pretty cool. Ian's favorite part was watching the donuts "flip over." Mom's favorite thing was the "icing waterfall." Pretty nifty! Ian almost ate his entire donut; unfortunately the last bite was handed to me and accidentally dropped on the floor after Ian was out of sight. I secretly tossed it in the garbage can, hoping Ian wouldn't remember when he came back from watching the donut-making process. Upon loading Ian into the car on our way home, he asked for the rest of his donut. Note to self: 2 1/2 year olds remember EVERYTHING! No matter how hard you try, you cannot slip anything past them. :)

2 comments:

Frazier Family said...

That's okay. 20 month olds remember everything too :) Maybe it's a boy thing?

Angie said...

that's funny! He's so bright.