3.07.2008

Valentine's Day

I have gotten kind of behind on blogging the past few weeks, but these were so cute I had to post them even though it's been almost a month! :) Ian and I had a fun time decorating cookies. Well, I think I had a fun time decorating; I am pretty sure Ian's favorite part was eating the sprinkles . To anyone one got our cookies--don't worry, I made sure he didn't lick the extra sprinkles until after we had finished decorating all of the cookies.

Ian wasn't too fond of the heart and flower shaped cookies, so he asked me to do a few more "manly" shapes. I am not the most artistic person in the world, so luckily the pictures on a fruit snacks box came in handy. Leave it to motherhood to teach you had to be more creative.
Ian had a fun time choosing Valentine's for each of his friends and family. He had a certain one for each person and even remembered what he had chosen later. Surprise, surprise--his Valentine's were Pixar movies--Cars, Nemo, Incredibles...

1 comment:

Valori I. Perry said...

Jenny! Ian totally has your tongue
! That's so funny! Are you so proud of me? I'm reading your blog!