10.09.2008

Everyone has Hobbies

So, for Jenny relaxation is running or blogging or (don't tell her I said this) doing the budget. For me, it's cooking, playing with the boys or fishing with my dad. Ian seems to have inherited the penchant for reading that both Jenny and I share. Cooper...
Evidently he's an Eric Dyson fan. Every time we pull the vacuum out, he just gets really excited. He has learned that the vacuum lives in the closet and if we leave it open it doesn't take him long to get in there and start inspecting the seals and checking for clogs. ("Daaaad-- it's time to empty the canister again!") Come to think of it, if he wants to take up vacuuming as a hobby, I think I am okay with that!

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

Kaden likes the vacuum too, especially the attachments. Some kids are afraid of the vacuum, ours are obsessed with them...