10.10.2008

Tubby Time

I think it must run in the family because our boys have the same love for the tub as one of their parents (I'll let you guess which one that is! Don't think too hard...).
Cooper has recently also become fascinated with the tub. It was a long three weeks when he couldn't get in the tub with Ian. He would seriously cry whenever Ian was in the tub without him and he could not figure out why I was giving him a sponge bath outside the tub.
Cooper helping Dad clean the tub (And yes, it needed it really bad; please don't look too close. If you do I apologize if you are completely grossed out. You know the loveliness of bathrooms in rentals). It also just occurred to me that maybe Cooper is already showing an interest in house cleaning. One of our other recent posts was him with the vacuum cleaner. Hmmm. This could be a good thing. I will take all the cleaning help I can get!

P.S. If you can't seem to get your tub clean, soon after this cleaning we found a "miracle" cleaning solution that has done wonders to our otherwise impossible to clean tub--Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. I don't know that they are necessarily intended for scrubbing tubs, but at this point I don't care what they are for, our tub looks better than it has in four years!

No comments: