10.17.2008

PG Pool (Better Late than Never!)

I am almost laughing out loud that I am posting this in October...it's been sitting as a draft for awhile now...but I figure I'd rather have record of it, no matter when it actually occurred.

While we were back in Utah in July, I spent a few days with my family before heading to Snowbird. It was so nice to see Laura and her family before they moved to Oklahoma on July 28th where Ben is attending medical school. It was hard to come back and have them gone. When we were driving home from the airport after our trip to Chicago, we drove past the street where Laura and Ben used to live and Ian said: "I have an idea. Laura can move back from Oklahoma!" It was so sweet. We miss them a lot but are excited for their new experiences and that Ben is able to attend medical school.My mom and Cooper. He was a little nervous about the waterfall, but liked the water overall.
Jefferson, Laura and Madelyn
Jefferson going to splash Ian. Ya know, I have to admit it's kind of refreshing for me to see another child doing something to Ian (even just in play) since usually it seems to be the other way around, with Ian often "tormenting" other kids!
The Ritz crackers were a big hit. Ian was very kind about sharing (and eating plenty himself!).
Cooper and Uncle Jacob. I just realized Jake's shorts and Cooper's short have matching hibiscus.
Josh, Madelyn, Isaace (being silly), Ian on Grandma's lap.
Cute Cooper in his hat and wet suit. He was a big fan of the water rings.
Cooper was so funny with this tube. He kept pulling it toward him until it would hit him in the face. Laura was getting a kick out of it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now I see what you mean about the pic where Coop isn't looking! I love all the pictures and thoughts! :)