9.15.2008

He's Come Alive this Year!

Chris' mom gave us this toy to give to Cooper for Christmas last year. We almost felt a little silly giving it to him them (we felt silly giving him about anything at that point; he was only 17 days old) but 9 months later, it's amazing how much Cooper has changed! He is motoring around, playing with toys, making car noises and driving them around, and my personal favorite, terrorizing his older brother (or at least that's how Ian sees it). I think I'm starting to realize why older siblings need younger siblings--they need someone to help them learn to share and be nice. Remember, I am the oldest in my family...hmmm...I have 7 younger siblings...maybe I am slow at learning.

1 comment:

Angie said...

They grow so fast. I still can't believe we have never met him. Older and younger siblings are definitely needed. If you can help it, I don't know why you would just have 1.