9.25.2008

Usborne Party

I am hosting an Usborne Party next Thursday, October 2nd @ 7:00 p.m. at my house. If you are in the area, I'd love to have you stop by and look at the books. There are lots of fun, cute and educational books for all ages. The prices are very reasonable and it's always fun to have an excuse to get together with friends! (There'll be food, too, if that's a clincher for you.) :)

If you don't live near me or can't make it next week (or if you just want to see what they offer beforehand) you can check out the books and place orders online at: www.robynsreading.com then click on my name in the right column (The e-show will run from today through around October 2nd). These would make great upcoming Christmas gifts for children, grandchildren, nieces and nephews, etc. I also have a copy of their catalog at my house if you'd like to look through it before the party. Let me know if you have any questions.

Yay for reading and good books!

5 comments:

Chris said...

And if you order now, we'll include this fabulous set of Ginsu knives ABSOLUTELY free! Call now! Our operators are standing by. LOL

Robyn said...

The food clinched it--I'll be there! :-) OH, and leave it to the reading freak (Chris!) to make fun of a book party!

Ruth said...

I'm so sorry I didn't ever RSVP. I was really hoping I'd make it by, which is why I didn't RSVP "no" right away - I LOVE children's books with all my heart and soul.
But I've been super busy with Symposium and I just spaced it. :( Next time!

Natalie said...

How was the book party? Sorry I couldn't make it. Did you get a lot of books sold? Hope it went well!

Terry said...

Jenny you adorable thing! I was so glad to get to see you! You look so beautiful! I can't believe you have 2 little boys! How awesome! You are still my favorite you know!
Love ya!