9.05.2008

To Blog or Not to Blog?

Really, it's not a question at all for us! But seriously, lately it seems like so many other things have taken precedence (getting moved back in to our apartment, our trip to Chicago, 1L Orientation at the law school, Law Partners, church callings, the semester starting...). Sometimes it feels like the list of "things to do" could go on and on. And yet I miss that our blog has been so lonely the last month! (Seriously, I think this is the longest hiatus we've ever taken!!) So I am recommitting to getting back blogging again soon. We have a TON to catch up on and I've missed reading all of your blogs the last little while too!

That and I now have a personal testimonial of how blogs can be a saving influence--like if your external hard drive completely DIES before you are able to get all your pictures from the last 2 months off (and that was your only copy of most pictures)--except for if you've been on the ball with blogging (which thankfully, we had been!). So there, if you need a justification for the hours you spend uploading pictures and typing away, I was able to calm most of my hysteria knowing that at very least, we had highlights of all the major events from the last 2 months. This also would be a plug for backing up your hard drives, especially your digital pictures, since as we all know, those pictures most often can't be recreated. Especially when you have kids who are so adorable and change so often ("Cooper has come alive this week!")

Anyways, so "hi" to everyone for now--the Infangers are still alive and well and hopefully we'll be bloggin' again soon! (which will probably mean an inundation of pictures all at once when I make the time for it soon. Really, it's usually all or nothing with me! So in the meantime, gear yourselves up and be excited be caught up on our lives fairly soon--I hope! :) )

5 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

We had a similar thing happen with our computer and I lost a month worth of pictures (well over 150). I was so depressed until I realized that most of the good ones were on the blog so it was OK. Not all was lost. Hooray for being obsessed with blogging!! lol

Strebel's said...

I was starting to wonder about you guys.. glad to see you have recommitted.. I love it

Robyn said...

YEAH, you're back! I was getting really bored with that "home again" post! :-P As for the hard drive, ours just did that also! Luckily, we put in into the tower and it works fine...so strange. Luckily I have an amazingly gifted husband who thinks it is fun to figure out how to recover everything. Of course, then he reboots the computer just before going out of town and I have to reload all the programs that I normally use because I don't realize that they aren't on there yet. Grrr... Oh well, it's hard to stay mad at someone so handsome!

Frazier Family said...

That's okay. I fell off the face of the earth with blogging when we moved too. Glad you are back though.

Lynette said...

Glad your back! Can't wait to hear all about what you've been up to!