9.10.2008

The Woes of Potty Training, Part 532

First off, I want to warn fellow wife bloggers that disabling their husband's access to their blog, especially via mobile blogger, could save everyone a lot of embarrassment (though it probably will make your blog a lot less funny...). But since one of Chris' favorite hobbies is torturing me, I probably won't do that anytime soon. Now, I'm not one for potty talk, but just to make sure we're all on the same page--if you do ever end up accidentally using the bathroom where your son has been previously target shooting, flushing your toddler's target practice down the toilet, he will probably ask later where they are. Enough clarification on Chris' prior post? :) (I know. TMI for me too. We'll blame that on Chris, at least to start with!)

But since I've already started with the TMI, I do have to say that the title for this post isn't entirely accurate. Since starting this post (over a month ago; it's been rotting in "drafts" ever since) things have started to look up in the potty training arena. Hurray! I had decided that September 1st would be my day to do some things differently and transition to regular underwear most of the time. We ended up running out of day Pull-ups on August 25th so we started that new adventure a little earlier than originally planned. I am thrilled to announce that we have made a ton of progress since and Ian has earned multiple potty prizes the last few days (he earns those each morning when he has had a completely dry day--poop and pee in the potty ALL day!). Anyways, so we are super excited and very proud of Ian. He is such a big boy. I am also pleased to report that there have not been any other incidents with cereal and toilets.

1 comment:

Frazier Family said...

Ya. We're just starting that exciting part of our lives. Any more advise you want to pass along for a stubborn child?