9.23.2008

More Funny Car Sightings

This morning we had an early WIC appointment at the County Health Department. As I hurried Ian and Cooper across the parking lot, our conversation went like this:

Ian: [Pointing to a black coupe] "Oooh. I like that car. What is it?"
Mom: "That's a Hyundai Tiburon."
Ian: [Pointing to a full-size white van]: "I like that one, too. What is it?"
Mom: "That's a Chevy van, Ian." [Sounding a little perplexed, but trying to be supportive, of course.]
Ian: "That one is hilarious!" [Seriously busting up laughing, pointing to a white car parked across the parking lot.]

At this point I was no longer paying attention to the make and model of the car, but was dying laughing myself because I could not figure out what Ian found so humorous about that particular car. On our way out the amusing car was still parked there, so I glanced over to see what it was--a Toyota Camry. I don't know about you, but I think there is something to be said about finding laughter and enjoyment in every moment of life. Leave that to Ian--it sure is a good example to me.

2 comments:

Angie said...

classic. He will love these stories one day. If it were me, I would be laughing at the van!

Lisa Marie said...

Hey, I have a camry. You making fun of my ride!?