5.15.2008

Celebrate good times

We went out tonight for pizza to celebrate getting Chris’ first “real” paycheck. I think I could get used to this being married to a lawyer thing; I might regret saying that once he’s required to do billable hours and I never see him, but hopefully it won’t be too bad!
The food was pretty good, the service wasn't too great, but the company was fantastic! Mostly it was nice just to spend time together and talk with Chris...and wrestle Ian down from the booth next to us...oh well, we had a good time, regardless...the joys of having adorable, energetic children...who get attached to the restaurant's crayons and are sad when they can't take them home...


3 comments:

Becky Knowles said...

Jenny! I'm so proud of you guys and even a tiny bit jealous. 3RD YEAR! Sam graduates in December and should start his 1st of law school next year. I totally know all about wrestling kids at restaurants...good times.

Frazier Family said...

Nice work on so many posts! Going out to eat is always a celebration with or without the munchkins. Cooper looks a lot like Ian in that picture!

Lisa Marie said...

So about the new poll... I say definately go on a vacation while you can. Make some good memories and take good pictures.