5.14.2008

The Coop!

Chris says I say this every week, but since it is true regardless, Cooper has become even more alive and fun this week. He is happy, smiley, rolly, sleepy, drooly. He grunts, growls, coos. He is a joy! He has been such a good boy, since our move, which has been a huge blessing for me. I am seriously in love with this kid!
Cooper's first time in his swimsuit, well, entire swim outfit, I guess! We have no idea where we got this (sorry if you remember giving it to us; we think we had it from when Ian was little...but it is super cool. We're thinking it is pre-training for his SCUBA gear.) Gotta love that cute tongue too!
Cooper discovered his thumb this week! And I am one happy mommy!! He is now able to put himself down for naps and bedtime. And if he wakes up crying mid-nap or like he did last night about 11 p.m. he sucks his thumb and puts himself back to sleep. I know I am probably supporting habits that will be hard to break later. But hey, I figure I'll live it up in the meantime. Plus it is so dang cute to see him sucking on his thumb. I know. I'm weird. But ask Val, she'd agree with me on this one. :)
Again, the many adorable smiles of the Cooper!

1 comment:

Valori I. Perry said...

I agree 100%! There's a lot of joy to be found in those thumbs, as I know all too well!