5.06.2008

New Poll

Sorry it has taken me so long to get a new poll posted-- that other one was up for an embarrassing 7 weeks. Eeek. Anydangway, we would like to see at least one of the shows while we are here in Las Vegas, and we would love some input on what it is that you think we should go and see. Zumanity is out because it is too fleshy, and we have already seen "O" at the Bellagio three years ago courtesy of my Dad (he won some tickets that we, Robyn and Caleb ended up with). I only listed a couple on the poll; if you have other suggestions or justifications for your choices, please leave them as comments to this post. Thanks!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Ok, I voted for Bette Midler simply because I think that she is a great entertainer and that you would really enjoy the show. It seems like I have heard mixed reviews on the Blue Man Group and I haven't even heard of the guy you have listed last. However, I have to say that I would go and see "O" again in a heartbeat, so even though it isn't up there I am putting in my vote for "O". (I guess that could also be transferred to Cirque Du Soleil's Mystere.)

Angie said...

OH PLEASE GO AND SEE MYSTERE! IT IS AMAZING AND I HAVE SEEN IT THREE TIMES!!! YOU WILL LOVE IT, DEFINITELY GO AND SEE IT!!!!!!!!

Bobbie said...

I voted for Mystere. I just LOVE Cirque Du Soleil. I haven't ever seen "O" but I did get a chance to see La Nuba in Orlando a few times when I lived out there.

You know you're going to walk out and not feel like you wasted your time or money.