5.14.2008

Wide open

Cooper's signature smile
Cooper and Val
I'm starting to see a pattern here--I don't think anyone around
Cooper can help but open their mouth wide like he does. :)
Cooper and Bryce (Ya gotta love the look on Cooper's face?
It's like he's thinking, "Why is he opening his mouth like that?
Doesn't he know how strange he looks..."
Learning to tolerate tummy time.

Oh my gosh! I seriously cannot get enough of that open-mouthed grin!
And another one! I don't know if that open mouth can get any cuter!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my heck he is so cute! I totally know what you mean about how they change every week! Alana is the same way! What fun babies!

Lisa Marie said...

Oh my gosh, he's adorable! That's what Kaden looks like when he gives kisses. Wide open mouth. lol