5.15.2008

Creepy Lobsters

We went to Red Lobster for Children's Hour with Law Partners in March. I thought Ian would be way excited about the lobsters. On the complete opposite, Ian was terrified!
His reply when I asked on our way home if he liked going to Red Lobster and seeing the lobsters: "They kind of creeped me out!" I love his expression in this picture. I felt bad for him because he was so scared, but I have to admit it was also really funny that he was so scared of it, since I had expected he'd think it was cool.
When I asked him if he liked the popcorn shrimp, he said it was "yucky!" He did eat one bite and swallowed it, even though he didn't like it. And to his credit, I had told him we were going to have popcorn shrimp, so when they brought us our food, he looked at me and said, "Where's the popcorn?"

No comments: