5.16.2008

Poll Results-- Celebrity Poll Deathmatch!

Okay, so the results of the last poll proved that only my sister thinks that going to see Bette Midler is a good idea, and that no one knows who Danny Gans is. Cool. The poll yielded a toss-up as to which show we should see between Cirque Du Soleil's Mystere and The Blue Man Group. I honestly don't know how to resolve that one. I kind of have my heart set on The Blue Man Group, so I might try to sway Jenny that direction. Check out the new poll with vacation ideas and let us know what you think!

P.S. Thanks for all of the comments-- it is really fun to hear from our family and friends. Love Ya!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Obviously your sister must be an extremely intelligent woman. To be able to thing outside the box is a rare gift. Most would be wise to listen to such an enlightened person, but alas, most are only appreciated after they are dead. Here's a shout out to all the sheep...