6.08.2008

First Ride; First Class?

Learning to ride his trike inside has been kind of hard, since carpet isn’t very forgiving, so we went out for a ride to get the mail the other night. Ian is doing a good job learning to ride his trike and we’re so grateful Grammie and Granddad brought it down when they came.
When we got to the mailroom, Chris went in to grab our mail. Meanwhile, Ian and I waited outside...
Obviously, the few seconds Chris was gone was long enough that Ian decided to entertain himself.

Yes, he is inside the mailbox, with the door closed. He did all this by himself, while I just stood there and laughed! What will he think of next?! (I am afraid that even voicing that questions aloud opens me up for even more trouble!!)

P.S. If anyone is wondering…no, I did not put him up to this to see if his head would fit in a mailbox. And no, I am not going to see if I can fit in it (as tempting as that may be); I think I learned my lesson from mailboxes years ago.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Cool! Free babysitting! (JUST KIDDING!)

Lisa Marie said...

I'm guessing there is some inside joke about you putting your head in a mailbox? Too bad there are no pictures of that. Lol.