6.08.2008

It's a Jungle Around Here!

We went to the Las Vegas Premier Outlets on Memorial Day. We found some good deals on running shoes for both Chris and I (since we’re both gonna need them now!), as well as a few shirts for me (which I desperately need…word of advice: don’t D.I. your old stuff ‘til you’ve bought stuff to replace it…). Chris told Ian he could spend a few dollars at the Disney Store, since he had been such a good boy while we dragged him all over stores. I had gone in a clothes store while Chris took Ian to the Disney Store, so when they showed up with a bag full of stuffed animals, I was pretty worried about how much they’d spent. My guess was $30 or $40, but oh no, Chris got all of these stuffed animals for $8! Needless to say, Ian was very happy with all his new friends. It’s especially funny when he has to put all of them in bed with him at night—there is no room for him! It was so funny because on the way home from the outlet, Ian had all of them stuffed around him in his car seat… And then fell sleep within minutes of leaving the parking lot. No nap and shopping makes for one very tired 2 year old! Or maybe he was just so cozy with all his new soft, stuffed friends… :)

2 comments:

Shannon Martino said...

You got all of those for $8...that is a steal. He looks so cute in his car seat with them all stuffed in too. Have fun in Vegas!

Angie said...

Oh how I love disney. THat's amazing that they were able to get all of those cute stuffed animals for so cheap. Outlet malls rock!