6.10.2008

Raspberries are Funny!


Ian has discovered that rasperries are not only fun to receive, but also to give. Cooper agrees 100%. It has been so fun to watch them interact, especially as Ian has taken more interest in Cooper. And Cooper adores Ian. He constantly watches him and just laughs when Ian does stuff. The other night I threw Cooper’s changed diaper to the front door and Ian decided to throw it back to me. So we had a little round of “throw the diaper” because Cooper was getting a kick out of it! He would laugh hysterically whenever I hit Ian with the diaper!! He’d laugh too, when Ian would hit him, but he really thought it was great when Ian got hit. Cute boys!

I think Ian really likes that Cooper will smile and laugh with him, and now even sit and play with toys. They grow up fast! But I'm glad they are more able to play together now, it's so fun to watch, 'cause I'm sure they'll be many years of playing (...and fighting and beating on each other!) to come.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those guys are so cute!! Cooper is like a different baby! Look at how high he holds his head! Amazing! Can't wait to see you guys!

Chris said...

I thought you meant that raspberries as a fruit were funny. I was so confused!