6.08.2008

Such a Big Boy!

Cooper has been sitting up by himself! Yesterday he sat up for almost 20 minutes without tipping over!! :) And he loves playing with the little computer that Grammie and Granddad gave him for Christmas; that is, if we can keep Ian from taking it from him…

He still loves being on his tummy, too., for the most part. This is his little flying motion--he wiggles on his tummy and kicks his arms and legs out. It is really funny to watch his whole body move! Honestly, I think he is starting to get bored when I lay him on his back. Lately he starts crying if he’s on his back (or if I leave the room of his sight, for that matter—I think we may have entered the separation anxiety stage).

We went on a run to a park nearby our house last Saturday (BTW, that is one of the things we are thoroughly enjoying about Las Vegas; they have some great parks!). Cooper went for his first swing ride and loved it. He was really cute. Plus, he looks adorable in his new hibiscus sunhat.

Cooper has also learned to fall asleep in the jogger while I am out jogging. This is a huge help to me when it’s naptime, but I’m ready to go jog before it really heats up. So precious!

1 comment:

Angie said...

what great pics! The little one is so cute and is getting so big! That's great that you are out and jogging so much, way to go.