6.05.2008

A Very Nice Dinner

Chris wanted to take us out for a nice dinner while his family was visiting us. I don’t know that any of us knew quite how nice the food and service would be....Luckily Ian and Cooper were pretty good (considering their age) and I wasn’t too embarrassed to have them there, and gratefully, the waiters were very gracious and accommodating. We went to Panevino on the recommendation of one of the other clerks who works with Chris. The food was wondeful! Val and I shared salmon and ravioli. And we all thoroughly enjoyed the dessert.
I think this was Chris’ way of telling his parents thanks for all they do, have done, continue to do, etc. I also think it's been very satisfying for Chris to have a "real paying" job and feel like he can attempt to "pay back” his parents for all wonderful things they do for him and our family.
We had a really nice night. Thanks Chris for wanting to treat all of us! I appreciate all your hard work and your desire to let others know how much you love and appreciate them! I am grateful for how serious you take your role to provide for our family. I love you!

1 comment:

Angie said...

That's awesome! It's always nice to have dinners like that when family is in town. I'm glad that you guys have had the chance to see some familiar places while you have been there. Good thing it's so close to home so people will come and visit.