6.08.2008

The Next Gerber Baby?

We have had multiple people (at various times and places) over the last few days tell us that Cooper looks like the Gerber Baby. Maybe there aren’t many babies around Las Vegas (or maybe they're just not as cute as ours...:P), but we have seriously get stopped everywhere and people tell us how cute Cooper is (“Look at his chubby cheeks!....And those big brown eyes!”). The other night an elderly couple started talking to Cooper (and me; really, I'm just the one who carries the cute kid) at a baseball game. Chris walked up and kind of looked at me weird, wondering how I knew these people. I told him--I don't know them, they stopped us and started playing with Cooper because they think he is adorable and looks like the Gerber Baby. We also get the whole, "She's so cute!" or "He's so pretty!" But since he is such a darling little kid, I just tell 'em, he would be a really pretty baby girl, if he was one.
You already knew we were doting parents, so unfortunately all of these extra compliments only pad our egos even more! So what do you think?

P.S. Happy 6 month birthday to Cooper! It blows my mind that he is already 6 months old!! What a joy he is. I am so grateful to have Cooper in our family and home.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

He is an adorable kid. Not quite as adorable as my 3, but really he is only a teeny, tiny bit behind. I mean, Chris and I share a lot of the same genes, so it is only obvious that we would both have beautiful children. Mine just happen to be that little smidgen cuter. IMHO, or course! Hehehe!

Unknown said...

He is cute, and I think he looks a lot like you. As for mistaken gender...well, that even happens to us when I dress Alana in pink and put a bow in her hair. She'd be a cute boy...I guess it's the wacky hair... :)

Andrea said...

Coop's pretty close! The only thing he's missing is that sour expression on the Gerber Baby's face :)