6.02.2008

New Jogger

I mentioned this is my running blog, but I had to post it here as well, since it's been so fun to have. I am grateful for all those who gave me birthday money, since you helped pay for this! I have enjoyed getting out running again. And it's red (have I mentioned red is my favorite color?)
It is a big stroller, but does fit through our front door, so we can store it inside, which is so nice!
The boys both seem to like it. Cooper has even learned to fall asleep in it, which is great when it's time for naptime and I'm ready to go out for a run before it gets too hot!
Ian loves chasing birds. This was a few Saturday mornings ago at a park near our house.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Yay for double jogging strollers! I admire you for getting out there with 2 kids! Great choice of color, red is my fave too! Keep running!

Angie said...

It's a good thing it's red. GO UTES!!!!!!