6.08.2008

Lambily Vacation

My family came down last weekend and stayed with us on their way to Disneyland. It was really fun to see them. They went to church with us and then that night we went out and saw the temple, then the fountains at the Bellagio.

Ian's scared face. Ian and Isaac both said the fountains were scary, but the rest of us had a great time!

As much as some people don’t like Las Vegas, the Strip especially, if you are headed to or through Vegas, it’s worth it to stop and watch the fountains. It’s a pretty clean area and the fountains are truly magnificent (especially if you get to hear Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman’s “Time to Say Goodbye” which is my favorite song of the many to which they choreograph the water).

My mom and dad were really cute cuddling as they watched the fountains. The fountains run every 30 minutes during the day, but after 8:00 p.m. they run every 15 minutes (seemed even closer together, actually) and are beautiful to see at night!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

My, my, he certainly is an expressive child, isn't he! That face is so funny! It always makes me laugh at some of the things kids get scared by. I wish we could have seen the fountains while we were down there--they are amazing!

Becky said...

I love the Bellagio fountains! That is definitely the one thing worth seeing on the strip! And I love "Time to say goodbye" too! Enjoy!

Lisa Marie said...

We always go see the fountains when we are in Vagas. We also usually go to either the Bellagio or the Wynn buffets. Holy cow, amazing food. Too bad it's so expensive.