6.02.2008

Lots of Books

I was sad I missed Robyn's Usborne party (but the plan is to have her do a party for me sometime after we get back in August; of course sometime after she feels semi-normal again after having a baby...when does that happen again?! For me it's almost 4 months, it feels like...Chris may say it is never...) but the week I wasn't able to be at the party, we were at the library and they had a big box of books that said "Free" on them. The ladies at the children's desk said I could take as many as I wanted...
Most of these books are board books in EXCELLENT condition that are now part of our collection. It added greatly to our Las Vegas book supply, as we left many of Ian's children's books at home. Ian likes to get all the books down and have fun! So other than saying the library's name, a lot of them look almost new. I guess this is a perk of living in a big city that doesn't have a lot of kids--free kids books!

P.S. I have now visited the library at least 5 times in the last 3 weeks and have gotten home with my phone each time. For me, that is a pretty big accomplishment!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for free books!! Sounds like Vegas isn't ALL bad...;)