6.20.2008

The Return of the Lambs

My family back through Las Vegas on their way home from Disneyland a few weekends ago. It was fun because we got to play in our pool with them. I think everyone had a good time and it was so nice to see them!
Cooper and Grandpa Lamb
"Who took my hat?! Silly Grandpa! Oh well. I don't like to where it anyways. Hmmm...what are these? This looks like an okay trade." I guess the tag on the hat does say "one-size-fits-all"...
Cooper and Grandma Lamb
Everyone chilling in the hot tub

Chris and Ian's aquatic show: "Daddy, throw me in the air again!" (Can't you just hear him asking?!!) Which makes me think of another funny story that Stuart and Crystal Dearden told us when they were visiting. Crystal came home one day and Stuart told her he'd pulled a Chris Infanger. Poor Crystal must have been pretty worried since she's seen Ian fly in the air before! A "Chris Infanger" could be way more than she wanted for her 4-month old! :)
Ian is doing an awesome job swimming around with his "muscles." It's been really fun for me to watch the progress Ian has made since we got here a month and a half ago. Chris has done a great job teaching him.
Jenny and Nicole: aren't we cute? Still don't know how I missed out on the blonde hair, but luckily I'm at peace with that now and am happy to be a brunette.
The latest fashion modeled by Nicole and Andrea. I know you are jealous thinking you probably couldn't look as good as they do in these.
Grandma and Grandpa brought Ian a Buzz Lightyear toy and Cooper a cute Mickey hat from Disneyland. Thank you! Ian was really excited and Cooper looks cute in his hat, of course!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Hello! I was so excited to get a comment from you. It was fun to see your blog. Your boys are so cute! It looks like you are having a blast, despite the heat. And how excited that you husband is almost done with law school. Do you guys know where you want to end up? Good luck and I'm glad I have a way to see what's going on in your lives.

Angie said...

What a great picture of Chris and Ian! That's awesome. Sounds like fun. Oh, and serisously? You guys were actually hanging out at the hot tub? What's up with that?