2.11.2008

Backseat Driver

So, since we are in the mood to post funny stories about Ian this morning, I figured that I would share one myself. We got our new car about ten days ago and we really like it. It is much more zippy than our Subaru station wagon, and the SOHC, All-Aluminum inline-4 makes some fairly satisfying sounds. Thus, when I pull out to pass people, Ian generally says something to the effect of "Whee!" "Wooo!" "More!" et cetera, et cetera.

However, the other night we were coming home and Jenny was driving.

She had to change lanes and then make a quick right turn in order to get onto our street. Right as she did so, she started commenting on her own driving with an "AAAAA!" Ian picked right up on this and looked, alarmed, out of the front window at where we were going. He then piped right up with "Watch out for that house, Mommy!"

Have I mentioned that Ian and I are best buds?

P.S. The results of our Bob Barker poll show that most of our friends watch too much TV. 58% of you think that he is a legend. Just FYI, I was the one vote to retroactively spay or neuter his parents.

No comments: