2.15.2008

Sprouting a Personality!


Jenny has been a little ambivalent lately. She is torn between the fact that she loves it when babies are brand new, small and helpless, and the fact that she loves when babies start to sprout personalities, to become more active and interactive. Cooper is just making this transition right now and I know which one I vote for. I love babies (mostly ours), but I wouldn't go back to the newborn stages for anything. We took this video of Cooper earlier today. He has been smiling for a little over a week and is just learning to laugh. This is where it just gets to be more and more fun every day! (Right up until they become teenagers, I hear)

P.S. Sorry for the low framerate of the video. I grabbed our aging digital camera and just shot some quicktime footage really fast. We have this nice camcorder and just bought some expensive video editing software and I don't know how to use the stuff!

2 comments:

Bobbie said...

So cute. I can't wait till JD hits that stage.

Angie said...

That's adorable. It's fun to see them go through all the stages of development