2.01.2008

Blue Trout

Dad and I went fishing about two weeks ago and had a ball-- and actually caught some fish. Normally, I emit some sort of magnetic field that the fish sense and it makes them sink to the bottom and sulk until we leave. We had a great time-- it is really nice to be able to count your dad as your closest friend. Anyway, while we were fishing, Dad told me about this dish called Blue Trout. Supposedly, if you have fish that is fresh enough, you gut and behead them, rub the inside of them with some spices and stuff them with a slice of orange, then bake them on a bed of rock salt with more orange slices on top. If you do it right and the fish are fresh enough the skins will turn blue. Well, we did it, and as you can see above, it works! Oh, and the fish was delish and it did make quite a dish.

2 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

I haven't watched StrongBad in years! I used to be up on all the new stuff. Thanks for the blast from the past. The fising one was always one of my favorites.

Angie said...

ok, all I have to say is "Sick!" I am not a fan of sea food and I think anyone who does like it is crazy.