2.04.2008

Tale of Two Brains



In LDS theology, we believe in eternal progression; ideally we will continue to learn and grow until eventually we become like God. I have long held (disclaimer: this is NOT an LDS doctrine, but a product of my own fevered imagination) that the last thing that we will be required to understand before becoming gods is the opposite sex. We are just so different in many fundamental ways that really understanding the point of view of someone of the opposite sex is a real feat.

I received this video from my Dad in an email earlier today and laughed so hard I thought I was going to pass out. The guy in the video discusses structural differences between the brains of men and women and it is so funny because it is SO true!

1 comment:

Angie said...

That is hilarious and how how true it is! Men really do have a nothing box, it's hilarious. Thanks for sharing